Tips to get the most from your appointment
- Write down your symptoms – Why not use the symptom tracker and questionnaire? Know what to look for.
- List any medications you’re taking – It’s important that your dermatologist
has the full picture. For information about medications that your dermatologist might consider as part of your management, click here.
- Any questions? Write them down in advance so you can make sure they’re all answered
- Be open – Don’t be afraid to ask your dermatologist if anything is unclear.
- Support – Why not take a relative or friend with you?